Messages delivered in our weekly services may be viewed on YouTube through the links below.
You may also view the slides along with just the voice through FaithLife here. (Messages on FaithLife are in chronological order only starting on February 14th, 2016.) If you want to hear the latest message, FaithLife will have it here.
Being a JesusFollower series:
We’re used to thinking discipleship is a program or bunch of classes you need to take so you can be a true disciple of Jesus. It’s not. This series explores the first letter of John, the beloved apostle who was closest to Jesus during His earthly ministry.
- Part 1: Experience Jesus (1 John 1:1-4; John 17:3)
- Part 2: Walking in the Light (1 John 1:5-2:2; Hebrews 1:3)
- Part 3: Living in the Light (John 17:3; 1 John 2:3-11)
The Coming of the Holy Spirit series:
Jesus told the disciples to wait for the gift and power. Ten days later, on the Feast of Pentecost, something totally out of the ordinary happened. This series focuses on the work and wonders of the Holy Spirit in the book of Acts.
- Part 1: Gift and Power (Acts 2:1-16; 1 Samuel 1:12-14)
- Part 2: Outpouring (Acts 2:17-21; Joel 2:28-32)
- Part 3: Infilling (Acts 4:23-31)
- Part 4: The Road to Samaria (Acts 8:4-8, 12, 14-17)
- Part 5: To the Ends of the Earth (Acts 1:7-8; 10)
- Part 6: Receiving and Empowerment (Acts 19:1-7)
Risen Jesus Series:
Follow Jesus as he appears to the disciples within 40 days after His Resurrection.
- Part 1: When Jesus Walks In (John 20:24-31; 1 Corinthians 14:24-25 )
- Part 2: When Jesus Invites Us (John 21:4-13)
- Part 3: Why Jesus Had to Leave (Acts 1:4-11; John 16:7)
We want renewal in our churches. But where does renewal start? What is renewal? Where should it lead? Through this series, we hope to answer these and other questions. And by God’s grace assist you in coming into a life-changing renewal led by the Holy Spirit.
- Part 1: Where Renewal Starts (John 20:11-18)
- Part 2: Renewal Continues in Community (John 11:1-44)
- Part 3: We Have Seen the Lord! (John 20:18-25)
Who is This Jesus Series:
For hundreds of years, Israel had been subjugated and conquered by empire after empire. They were taken as slaves at times. For hundreds of years, God had not sent them a prophet. No message from God. They had been waiting for the Messiah. But none had come to save them from Rome. Then God broke centuries of silence with the birth of a child to a virgin. His name was Jesus. Who is he? Why did he come? Why did he come in the manner he did?
He invited all those who are weary and downtrodden to come to him. This series opens up an amazing door to finding personal healing in Christ.
- Part 1: Who is This Jesus? (John 1:1-5, 9, 14, 18)
- Part 2: Rest In Jesus (Matthew 12:1-14)
- Part 3: Who is Your Father? (John 1:29-34; Mark 1:9-11)
- Part 4: Changing Water Into Wine (John 2:1-11)
- Part 5: Lost in a Fog [Amazed by His Glory] (Luke 9:28-36)
Greatest Love Series:
On his last supper with his disciples and on the same night that he was betrayed, Jesus said, “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends” (John 15:13). The greatest expression of love this world has ever seen was Jesus laying down his life as a sacrifice for his friends.
This series expounds the implications of his teaching and example that night and the following day and looks at the teachings and examples of the disciples as they lived out Jesus’ commandment that they love each other.
- Part 1: How to Be Fruitful (John 15:1-17)
- Part 2: The Upside Down Kingdom (John 13:1-17)
- Part 3: Answering Jesus’ Prayer (John 17:20-23)
- Part 4: Proclaim Freedom (Acts 2:44-45; Luke 4:18-21)
- Part 5: Open Your Eyes (John 4:1-42)
- Part 6: He Ain’t Heavy (Matthew 18:15-20)
- Part 7: The Key to Transformation (Romans 12:1-10)
- Part 8: Friendships in the Kingdom (Luke 10:1-9)
- Part 9: Sharing Christ Over Food (1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- Part 10: For the Common Good (1 Corinthians 12:7-10, 24-27)
These messages are not part of a series but are important nonetheless.
- God’s Hand on the Younger Generation (Luke 2:22-24)
- Mother’s Day: Can a Mother Forget (Isaiah 49:15)