“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these” (Matthew 19:14, NIV)
We desire to see that our children…
- Feel the love of our heavenly Father
- Fall in love with Jesus as friend and brother
- Share the love of the Holy Spirit with their family, neighbors, and school mates
- Children – That they come as they are
- Relevance – Reaching them in the context of their daily experience
- Relationships – Establishing deep, loving, and caring relationships with them
- Creativity – Sharing the word in ways they understand
- Safe & secure environment – Making sure no child is abused or suppressed
- Family – Empowering the family to be the main avenue in learning to follow Jesus
Let your children come to Jesus on Sundays @ 11:00 am after the Song Service.
“‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.” (Acts 2:17-18, NIV)